Stop Motion

This the stop motion that Avery and I collaborated on together. I personally really enjoyed this project because, I felt like it allowed me to be super creative. I enjoyed brainstorming ideas for the story as far as what we wanted our stop motion to look like. After spending quite a bit of time thinking about what direction we wanted to go with this project we came up with.. cookies. While this isn't a perfect stop motion, I think it came out pretty well. Some aspects were more challenging than others, such as keeping the camera still, making sure to not get arms in the pictures, and opening and closing the oven door. Our cookies made the journey from package, to pan, and finally to oven, and I think the music was a nice touch. Overall, this project was really fun and I enjoyed putting everything together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evolution of Taylor Swift and ABBA

Collage Piece (2D)